Don't know what to do next? We do.™
Welcome to ServiceMaster of the Valley
ServiceMaster of the Valley has been providing restoration services since 1980. Our services area includes, Kings, Annapolis, Digby Counties as well as the Town of Windsor and surrounding areas.
We offer one- stop restoration services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a one-stop contractor, we coordinate and manage all work required to return a damaged property to pre-loss condition. This process is not only convenient for our customers but also provides for an efficient workflow that enables the work to be completed in a timely manner.
Our company is an IICRC certified firm (www.iicrc.org). This designation assures our customers that we have training and equipment necessary to carry out restoration work. It also assures our customers that we have up to date liability insurance and workers compensation. Staff certification from IICRC include; water damage restoration, odor control, fire and smoke restoration, health and safety, applied structural drying and Applied Microbial Remediation.
Over the years we have been called upon to provide levels of services ranging from minor furnace blow-backs to major fire reconstruction for both residential and commercial properties. Our water restoration services range from minor flooded basements to the major restoration of two schools damaged by Hurricane Juan in 2004. Our windstorm service includes emergency repairs to roofs, removal of fallen trees from buildings and replacement of siding, outbuildings and fences.
When disaster strikes, you can count on us to be there quickly and to react effectively.
What are some safety concerns for mold in my home?
There are often health risks associated with finding mold in your home, including allergy-like respiratory symptoms, skin irritation, cold and flu symptoms, headaches, nausea and mold-induced asthma. It’s important to know the causes of the mold growth before it occurs, so you can work to avoid damage to both your health and your home.
Can we remove mold ourselves or should I call a professional?
Mold can be a serious issue. A small patch of mold on a wall often can be removed without professional help, but if mold issues persist after you’ve cleaned and performed prevention tactics, it’s time to call in the experts. For larger mold issues and toxic black mold removal, leave it to the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore for safe and effective mold removal and clean up. Our technicians are professionally trained in comprehensive mold remediation and employ the safest, most effective techniques for solving any mold issue. Our teams regularly handle small (ten square feet or less) areas affected by mold as well as larger spaces, both commercial and residential.
Smoke Alarm Safety Tips
Smoke alarms save lives. That’s why smoke detector checks are a necessary and effective way to protect your building and the people in it from smoke and fire emergencies. And it doesn't take a lot of effort to keep yours working properly. Use the tips below to ensure your smoke detectors are up to snuff. In a true fire emergency, working smoke detectors could mean the difference between life and death. Check your smoke detectors today to keep your home or business as safe as possible.
ServiceMaster of the Valley
6941 Highway 1
Coldbrook, NS, B4R 1C5
Your restoration specialists For over 30 years, ServiceMaster of the Valley has been providing disaster restoration services to Kings, Annapolis, Digby Counties as well as the Town of Windsor and surrounding areas. Our business is located at 2 How Avenue, New Minas, Nova ScotiaRead More
Targeted Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Can Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
With so much uncertainty about the current global outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus, all businesses need to consider how best to prevent and decrease the spread of the infectious disease in their workplace.